Bunco Mamas... Girls' Night Out!

Bunco is a social event. It’s a party. Twelve of us get together monthly, and we leave everything else behind. Kids are home with dad, and moms have a night out. We come without our diets, and we snack on m&ms, chex-mix, and anything else in front of us. We eat dinner and have double dessert. Most importantly, we have girl talk. We talk about kids, family, friends, husbands, jobs, TV shows, movies, current events, and whatever else. And we have a great time playing a mindless dice game!

Thursday, July 19, 2007

July's BBQ

Finally... I have pictures to post! This time I put my camera in my pocket so I'd for sure remember to snap a few.

We had a great time at July's Backyard Bunco BBQ!
(And thanks to Scott for his delicious backyard grilling
while we gabbed away in the air-conditioned house!)



Hope to see you all in August for some
south-of-the-border fun at Sarah's Fiesta Bunco!
(I plan on looking for my little gift when we are in New Mexico!)

3 Comments:

At 6:21 PM, Blogger Elizabeth F. said...

Oh- I saw on your profile the Bunco Blog. I used to play Bunco with my girlfriends in IN. So much fun, and mindless. :-) But, the best part was getting out and being just ME with some other adults. Girlfriends are the best, aren't they? I just posted about my new girlfriends here in NC. What a blessing they are to me!

I just had to comment, because looking at your pics made me feel so "at home."

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger Liza on Maui said...

Aloha,

I found your blog while searching for bunco posts. I posted somethign today that you ladies might be interested. But if not, that's ok.

http://lizas-eyeview.blogspot.com/2007/12/bunco-in-las-vegas.html

I love the name Bunco Mamas (usually it's bunco babes) :)

Liza

 

Post a Comment

<< Home